Dear customers,From the beginning of November 2022, the cost of the MWh of electricity for our establishment is multiplied by more than 10!!!! …
As part of this extraordinary and unprecedented increase, we will be forced to adapt our consumption and drastically reduce it, under penalty of the permanent closure of the hotel ASTER in Creutzwald.
The energy sobriety measures put in place until further notice will be:
– Interior and exterior lighting will be reduced to a strict minimum.
– The Sauna-Fitness room will be completely closed until further notice.
– The musical or television atmosphere will be stopped.
– The use of electrical equipment in our kitchens will be halved and their usage time will also be reduced.
– The control of heating in the rooms will only be done from the hotel reception by staff members, and the maximum heating temperature will be limited to 20° Celsius.
We would also be grateful if you could make reasonable use of your electrical equipment in the rooms.
We thank you for your understanding and patience.